Thursday, November 15, 2012

Easy And Cute Saran Wrap Mani - With Tutorial!

Hi guys! Today I've got a super cute and easy nail style for you to try out! All you need are two colors and some Saran wrap!

I'm using Essie Turquoise and Caicos, and Playdate

First thing's first, paint your base color. I'm using Turquoise and Caicos.


After that dries take your Saran wrap and squish it into a ball.


Now take your second color and paint a little bit of that on the Saran ball. I used Playdate.


Now take that ball and dab it on your finger, making sure you get all the sides. (Since I only have two hands and one was needed to take the picture it doesn't look like I'm actually dabbing.)


And thats it! Just add a topcoat and you're good!





Here's the final result for all my fingers!

Hope you enjoyed the tutorial!

~Zoe <3





1 comment:

  1. That is so cute. I'm going to try that. That's definitely a nice way to change it up sometimes. - amirajsfashiondiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete